Our hand-knit accessory sets give you all 3 of our accessories for a better deal than purchasing them individually.
Free worldwide shipping
All of our accessories are made to work for everyone with minimalist designs. While our sets come in one size only, the garments gently stretch meaning that they mold to suit a broad range of shapes and sizes, whilst remaining comfortable and breathable and without losing their original shape. They are great for adding extra layers on a cold day or can be worn alone for coziness and style.
Our handknit accessory sets give you all 3 of our accessories for a better deal than purchasing them individually.
Hat: This simple beanie style suits everyone. The Rib stitch on the outside allows the turn up to display in Honeycomb stitch with a complementary coloured trim
Snood: Knit in Honeycomb stitch with reverse in Rib, giving it enough structure to fall elegantly around the neck no matter which way it’s arranged. Great for layering under a coat or worn alone for coziness, comfort and style.
Mittens: The Honeycomb stitch gives an interesting and elegant shape to the arm and hand, most importantly keeping your hands warm whilst still being able to use your fingers. It’s easy to wear these all day long both indoors and outdoors on colder days!
- Envelopes: Made from 100% plantable compostable paper using plant-based inks
- Boxes: Made using recycled cardboard, printed with plant-based inks
- Courier Bags: Made from 100% biodegradable plastic
- Woven Labels: Made from R-PET recycled material from certified suppliers
- Postcards, Care Cards & Stickers: FSC certified and ECF, printed with plant-based inks
- Tissue Paper: FSC certified and is fully recyclable and compostable once shredded and kept in a composting environment
The natural antibacterial properties of pure wool means your Ériu garment will require less frequent washing. Regular airing will restore freshness, and isolated stains can be spot cleaned with water and a mild or organic soap, dabbing with a lint free cloth.
Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water using a mild eco, wool-friendly detergent. Squeeze and move suds through the material, without wringing or stretching the garment. Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Carefully remove from the water and press gently in between hands to squeeze out water. Do not wring! Finally, roll in a towel to remove further liquid.